Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

WOW! It's been like TWO WEEKS, since I posted. Can I blame that on being busy? Yes? Ok then, I was busy. There are now like four weeks to the END OF SCHOOL ( as I know it), and less then two until Directions. Directions is this reverse career fair thing that CCAD holds for their seniors majoring in Illustration, Ad Graph, and Fashion. Professionals (and possibly potential employers) come to our school to check out our portfolios. Every student gets a table to set up their portfolio, business cards, and some little gift for the professionals to take with them so they can remember our name, style, and contact us (if they wish). So, I've been at work, desigining and ordering stuff. So I thought I'd show you some proof of my business.
This is my business card.

(I've tweaked this one and now waiting for the new ones to come in)

These are my postcards, those things for the professionals to take with them.


Please forgive the horrible pictures, I did this pretty quick.


Alright, hopefully I'll show you some new stuff soonish.


For all my God-fearing, God-loving brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me that I'll be able to get ALL the things done I need to (and want to) for Directions. And please pray for all my classmates; the school year is getting shorter and the stress seems to keep building. Thanks! ^_^


Have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Jeanette,being a God-fearing sister in Christ, I will be praying for you! Great art!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete