Saturday, April 9, 2011

Alice and Me!

My new business cards came in today. Here's the front, not much changed I just added my blogspot address (since my blog is more fun then my website ^_^).
AND ON THE BACK . . . . . . . . .


TA-DA! now I have 250 duplicates of myself! MWAHAHAHAHA! ^_^




On another note, I have started to work on my LAST assignment for my Professional Practices class. I decided to do four bookmarks of four different characters from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.


Now note, these ARE IN PROGRESS. I realize some tweaking needs to be done, especially in the layout of them. ^_^ (my favorites are the hatter and the rabbit)










Good-bye! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Your business cards look awesome. I am going to take this opportunity to formally request one :)

    Also your bookmarks are lovely! My favorite is the mad hatter.

    ReplyDelete